Re: computer help

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: computer help
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:55:00 EST
In a message dated 01/12/2001 7:41:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
LGMCAFEE@aol.com writes:

<< I know this is very basic to most of the people on the list but how do you
 reply to a question or statement and post there original message along with
 yours. I have hit reply and it just goes to the person only. I have tried
this
 thing on!
 Thanks Larry Mac

Larry Mac,
    I have the same ISP as you, so here goes:
    1. Hilite the original text by keying the left mouse button and dragging
up or down through the part you want to preserve.
    2. Click on REPLY. This will isolate the text you are replying to and
place the cursor at the end of the message.
    3. Type your reply.
    4. If you key on SEND NOW the message will go out only to the originator
you are replying to. What I do is to erase his name by hiliting it in the
SEND TO box as mentioned above, then hit the space bar then replace it with
the landspeed address from your address book and hit SEND NOW.
    If this doesn't make sense just keep asking. We'll get you going.
                                                Ardun Doug King