Classification of Bonneville Records

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classification of Bonneville Records
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:17:07 -0700
List,

In the past on the list and just recently there has been talk of how
records are classified at Bonneville. World, National, or Event. I have
started an online poll on http://www.landracing.com to find out how many
view it. Some may not want to say on the list, some dont care but to
find out what the outcome may be is interesting enough to me. Stop by
and cast your vote and I will post the results.
If somebody has something else they would like to poll, let me know I
would be more than happy to start another poll on another issue.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com