Re: Liberty Ships

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Liberty Ships
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:15:51 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2001 6:53:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
edvs@uswest.net writes:

<< Yeah, I remember one off the coast of Los Gatos Ca. also. It was Cement
 Ed (still trying to raise amps to be able to run a bead on cement)

Group,
    There's an old beached hull in Monterey (CA) Bay between Santa Cruz and
Aptos that someone told me once (probably a co-pilot when we were on the
approach to SFO that goes over the area) that it was an old cement boat.
                                        Ardun Doug King