Content Police

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Content Police
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:00:04 -0600
I really didn't want to say anything publicly and was trying to phrase this
exact message Doug...

Basically we really don't want someone offended on the list... It's easy
enough to do with all the differences of opinions on how to do things....

So on average it's best to use a conversational tone that is similar to the
way you spoke to your first girl friends mother...( boy friend as the case
maybe )

keep in mind what is fun to one might be offensive to another...

Keith