Re: New on the album: Webmaster Test

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New on the album: Webmaster Test
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:35:36 -0700
List this is a note from Landracing.com,

Im getting this new script to work on the website, so people can start posting
pictures along with their posts, they can post any
picture from their computer and upload it to my site. This way people can show
off their projects that do not know how to use the
programs to upload. This is a service Im providing,  This is not part of the
list. This is a Landracing.com picture post page im
working on to go ALONG with the list. And again please do not post any pictures
as of yet until im done configuring my the scripts to
work properly, if this goes well it will eat up alot of my server hard drive
space so give me a day or two to finish figuring this
out.  this is my first time using MYSQL database intergrated with a website. I
will post when it is up and running fully, within a
day or two.
How does the list feel about receiving emails when new pictures are posted on
the site. It will have the subject name like you have
seen above. As soon as someone posts a picture it will email the list.

Jonathan (working very hard on this free service to you, the landracing
community, and the land-speed list) Amo
http://www.landracing.com