Re: New on the album: Webmaster Test

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New on the album: Webmaster Test
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:40:18 -0600
Jon I don't think it will be a problem after the first few days of the new
service... once everyone goes over and sticks a couple of pic's up there....
then it will be more of an update service for us....

I know several of us really like it when guys like Gary and Tom post the
pic's on Photo point.... it's neat to see what others are doing ...... K