Re: favourite cars

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: favourite cars
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:29:35 -0800 (PST)
--- Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu> wrote:
>   If I ever get the 70 Superbird
> ..................watch out Maxton !
> Scott

One of the cars on my list, that I didn't mention
in the "wish I still had" list was a 70 Dodge
Coronet 500 with a really strong 440.  My buddy
had a hemiCharger, and as much as I love hemis,
he couldn't hold a torch to my wedge.  The only
reason why I ever got rid of that car was because
it was the fastest car I had ever owned, and I
loved it - -so much that I couldn't resist it.
At the time I was a rookie cop, and I was warned,
by my own lieutenant, that if I got caught one
more time - no more warnings - - it would be my
job!

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *