Re: favourite cars

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Scott Cowle"
Subject: Re: favourite cars
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:10:12 -0600
Speaking of Neat Cars... outside of Land speed racers... several folks here
have some wonderful stuff they aren't sharing... Like Ardun Doug King... and
John Beckett even has a Cobra Kit tucked away somewhere... wonder what else
is out there...?

Keith ( yeah it's winter and I am bored.... but alas I am off to the shop to
finish some Nitrous bottle brackets to move them to the Trunk....)( Hey
Glen... did I mention it was Warm today?)( and .... nope it didn't arrive
yet)