Picture post page OPEN

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Picture post page OPEN
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:00:17 -0700
List,

The picture post page is now open, point your browsers to the following
and follow the link on the left panel for "Picture Post",
http://www.landracing.com

How is this going to work?
First off this script is to provide users the ability to show off their
projects, vehicles, parts of the vehicle etc etc and upload the photos
to my servers from your computer. No need for anything else. Very Very
easy. You can add a title to the photo, and then gives a place where you
can tell a little about the photo.

Conditions:
First your photos must be in .jpg format. The size of the file should be
around 100kb or less. Photo should be no bigger dimension wise then 500
x 350 pixels.
I have no limits on what can be posted, just no porn images.

Downfall:
The only downfall to the script im using is that the designer of the
script, who is letting me use it, made it so when there is a image
uploaded by a user I have to either ok it or not. I do not want the task
of this. I am currently working with him to let it automatically ok the
photos for immediate posting.
So for the time being, all pictures will be ok'd around 6:30pm MT time
daily.

Ups:
Everybody can use it. Even those guys with the abacus with a monitor can
upload their photos. Its that easy. This is to go along with the email
list. The email list does not support attachments. So you can upload
your images, then It will automatically email the land-speed list to let
everybody know there has been a new image posted.

So in my mind post all that you want of whatever you want. I am very
very proud to bring this feature to the site and to the land speed
community, and to you all.
So please enjoy and start posting your pictures. And please email me and
let me know how you like it, dont like it, I would just like the
feedback from everybody and their thoughts on it

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com