Re: SCTA/BNI IDEA

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>,
Subject: Re: SCTA/BNI IDEA
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:15:49 -0700
Mike,

Here is an idea for the sumission of file. How about getting Pam to make a form
email, via webpage, that is a fill in the blanks. Can be very easy to do. And
since
the credit card material will be in the form, make the page secure by using the
https:// feature. That makes the form email sent encryted. The scta would have
obtain a digital certificate in order to do this right.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com