Re: E/Pro in Virginia

To: "Su Su" <susu@visuallink.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E/Pro in Virginia
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:52:40 -0600
hey Steve Welcome to the List... the archieves of all our old E-mails are
located on www.listquest.com ... it gives you the ability to search by
subject....

This is a great place to ask your questions....  there are Many Many Two
Club members here....( yeah those are the ones with Red Hats....) ( some of
us just have those Green ones )

All we ask is to keep it semi family like and if you have a negative send it
to the individual not the List....  We don't care much bout Spelling or
grammar.... it's about the content of your questions.... and last but not
least...if it interest you and your interested in Land Speed racing....
bring it on... It's winter... we're bored....

Keith ( okay I AM BORED )