Re: Rick's car

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rick's car
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:50:55 -0500
Gee, I was kinda planning on zapping that ol chebby truck out.
The Girlie camero is sort of ok though, It does go fairly fast.

I will post more photos soon, including the new ride.....gotta make sure its
mine first.  My check has not cleared yet........but it will.

Now, consider if my Merk went 174 with the N/A motor and it's 21 ft sq. and
the new deal is 9.7 ft sq, how fast will it go?  Do the same comparison with
Turbo motor.  I plan on having a bunch of fun in the next few years.
Gonna give Dave some numbers to shoot for.....

Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com