Re: Rick's car

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Rick's car
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:58:40 -0500
I kinda figured 220 was a very doable #. My reasoning goes
that a F engine ought to make 400 hp on gas.. or very close
to it.. Goodman went 224 with 300 and 100 hp of nitrous..
That was in salt that looked more like snow and slush at
that.. Well with a 7.5 sq ft car at 2000 lbs and .5 cd
anyway..
Dave Dahlgren