dzus fastners

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: dzus fastners
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:30:24 EST
   I thought that I would pass this along to the list. I was looking for some
dzus fasteners to install the moon disc that my wife got me for Christmas.
The ones Moon sold looked to high in price for me. I got on the Internet and
came up with this address(www.s-sengineering.com) he ask me what I was doing
and I told him. He knew exactly what I needed as he supplied them for Moon.
He also said he went to school with Al Teague and what a nice guy he was and
that he supplied dzus fasteners for him. They were about 1/4 the price of
Moon. Can't remember his name but the order worked out great.
Larry Mac