Re: dzus fastners

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dzus fastners
From: kidavis@beckman.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:20:31 -0800
http://www.deucefactory.com/

Karen Davis
----------------------01/19/2001 12:21 PM ---------------------------

To:   land-speed@autox.team.net

In a message dated 01/19/2001 11:31:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
LGMCAFEE@aol.com writes:

<<
    I thought that I would pass this along to the list. I was looking for
some
 dzus fasteners to install the moon disc that my wife got me for Christmas.
 The ones Moon sold looked to high in price for me. I got on the Internet
and
 came up with this address(www.s-sengineering.com) he ask me what I was
doing
 and I told him. He knew exactly what I needed as he supplied them for
Moon.
 He also said he went to school with Al Teague and what a nice guy he was
and
 that he supplied dzus fasteners for him. They were about 1/4 the price of
 Moon. Can't remember his name but the order worked out great.
 Larry Mac

Group,
    If you're looking for low-cost Dzus fasteners disregard this posting.
If
you're looking for a new idea in Dzus fasteners, read on.
    Roy Fjastad(sp) from the Bonneville "Two-Club" is the founder of the
Deuce Factory, manufacturer of 32 Ford frames a few years back. His current
venture is a company named Full-Bore. One of their products is a Dzus-type
fastener that is operated by an allen key rather than a screwdriver. Boy,
talk about easy to use and easy on the paint and nerves!!!!!! He even
manufactures dimpled shims to make the fasteners fit snug after the wires
get
a little bent.
    I believe that he advertises in the SCTA Rule Book, and, he may also
have
a website. If anybody knows the web address, please post it.......Ardun
Doug
King