Re: Monocycle news

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monocycle news
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:36:08 -0500 (EST)
Bruce, List, E.J.Potter published (self-published, which can be good)
his memoirs in '99.  "Michigan Madman" by E.J. Potter.  I got a copy
then.  It has a number to call for copies.  I tried it, it's still good,
got a friend of his in FL, who said E.J. is in Paris for a couple of
weeks.  Friend says he is selling books and videos for E.J. until he
gets back.

Call 1-877-A MAD MAN toll free

2nd edition of the above book is $28 postpaid
His new video of the good old days is also now available, $28 postpaid.
Both of 'em $52, I think he said.  Such a deal.  I ordered a video.

Cheers Bill