Re: Monocycle news

To: "Cris Shearer" <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Subject: Re: Monocycle news
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:59:36 -0700
Cris, have you ever had a thought roll around in your head driving you
crazy? Well, my (mental) question is "what happens when he pulls a wheelie?"
Does he just spin like a hamster? (The mental picture here causes
uncontrollable fits of laughter)
Ed ( I used to fleece suckers with the old bar bet "ever seen a motorcycle
do a wheelie on the front wheel?)