I Received Same Virus with the Same Name

To: daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu
Subject: I Received Same Virus with the Same Name
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:37:28 EST
        Hello Dan,  Thank you for the alert about that virus email you were
sent .   I have been sent email with that very same name about seven or
eight times over the past two to three weeks ..... but did not recognize
the name of the sender ..... so I was suspicious and did not open it, even
though I am not very literate about computers .  I wonder if others on this
list have also received this particular virus ?    Is there any way to trace
the ORIGIN of a virus such as this ...... it has to start SOMEWHERE !
      I know this may seem a very naive question to some of you computer
whizzes here on the list, but I thought I would ask, anyway .......
      I also wonder if it just a mere coincidence that at least two of us
on this land-speed list have received this destructive email ?
      The misguided people who do this should be found and brought
to task for this .......
       Makes you wonder why people do things like this ......
   On a lighter note ....... I hope you are still making those great LSR
model cars you showed me last year ......  I would like to get several
of them when I save up some of my " loose change ! "
       Bruce in sunny, snow covered New England