Re: ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ?
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:04:50 EST
In a message dated 01/23/2001 11:13:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
landspeedracer@email.msn.com writes:

<<
 Question

 Am I doing something wrong today? I've been sending e-mail to the list but
 not getting my copy back, so I'm assuming it's not going to the list at all
 only the individuals who are also addressed. What's up?

 John Beckett

John,
    Could it be those new "trailers" that started appearing at the end of all
oue "E" mails last week? Maybe Keith can clarify what they mean.
    Tre hiliting the message you're respunding to, then click on "reply" and
it will eliminate the "trailers" from the message.........Ardin Doug King