Re: ?

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:26:15 -0600
Trying to get Mark to respond to me on this topic right now....it's
confusing to me as well.... if I delete them I can send  mail.... if I
don't it doesn't seem to work.... this situation is totally unacceptable as
far as I am concerned...

I think it has to do with the Amount and way we send traffic.... but on the
end of the day it has to be EASY for the Non computer guy... and the
Trailers make it complicated to respond....