Re: Becketts Aero Check

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Becketts Aero Check
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:11:53 -0500
You know it takes several hours to lay out and stick on all that yarn. What
we learned was that this body is rather streamlined. Go figure. In other
words there isn't a lot of turbulence. Would need to do this to several cars
to build a data base. Then relevant changes might be easier to ascertain.
Didn't help come up with a CD # however.

John