Becketts Aero Check

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Becketts Aero Check
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:42:41 -0600
Just found a picture when John was checking his Chevette's airflow.. it was
the Yarn deal

He basically put 3" pieces of yarn all over the car at interval's and then
tried to video tape it...   at the end of a couple of Passes the Yarn
unraveled to reveal where the air was the most turbulent... it was an
interesting exercise and I think we all learned a bit from it...

Since it's boring this morning I thought it might give us something to hash
over...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)