Re: NOS Question

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: NOS Question
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:31:03 -0800
Joe,
Nitrous bottles are considered part of the fuel system and, according to
the 1999 rule book, page 29, "must not be mounted in the driver's
compartment". Still wondering how you did that Keith, even in a box, its
still in the driver's compartment! Also in the 1999 rules, page 30,
"Nitrous Oxide bottle pressure relief valve must be vented to the
outside of the vehicle by a hard line."  That should settle the issue.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC