Re: NOS Question

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: NOS Question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:13:20 -0600
OKAY I AM LOST..... I STILL DIDN'T SEE WHY.... I know us darn Younger guys
keep asking that question.... and the answers are often Rules that are
written with BLOOD....

BUT The Nitrous EXPLOSION was in fact Stupidity.... for several reasons....
but leaving the bottle Blanket on with an unauthorized Pop off Valve....
well guys that is BRAIN DEAD....   do I wish him to be dead.... of course
not.... did Dave?  I doubt it...... I think his point and Mine is WHY would
you let some IDIOT dictate how we do business.... in NHRA your allowed to
Have your Bottles in the car with Hard lines outside of the car.....

I asked the BOX question 4 times before I did it.... and was TOLD.... if
it's in a BOX then it's not in the Drivers compartment.... and YES the Box
was built out of 1/4" aluminum plate..... for the most part....The Bottle's
Do in fact have Vent lines to the outside of the car....

Now the real Question is do I feel safer with the Bottles in the Trunk.....
NOPE.... I was much more comfortable having them at the center of the storm
rather then at an End of it.... They sure aren't any better off in the
Trunk.... nor would I feel better with them in the Engine compartment....
Bottles belong in the Car....  BUT..... I am a Rules follower.... so you
tell me what you want.... and I will follow that to the best of my
ability....

Keith Turk.... ( clueless in So Al. )