Re: tires

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tires
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:12:43 -0500
Scott, I have a pair of BFG T/A p18560Zr14 tires mounted to alum wheels that
will bolt right up to a mopar hub.  5 X 4.5
They are not used, and available.  (Not shaved)
However, when BFG/Michelin was a sponsor they did not want me to use these
tires for 200 MPH runs.  In fact they did not supply these tires, I had to
purchase.  They actually preferred to have me run brand G front runners,
than risk a failure.  I did follow their wants and needs (and advice).
Contact me off list for negotiations.  Perhaps you would like the car to go
along with tires?

Rick
Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com