Re: Another Fuel Question

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Another Fuel Question
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:16:22 -0800
Glen,
My reply was passing on what Bill Temple told me. (At that time I had
not yet used my system)  He said that he was running alky & nitro with a
gasoline/nitrous addition. At the time he was convinced that it work
well. I know, from experience, that you can make costly mistakes with
any fuel, if you try hard.

Tom, Redding - #216 D/GCC