Re: Pics from Nitrous Express Explosion

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: Pics from Nitrous Express Explosion
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:16:57 -0500
If you don't tamper with the relief (blow off ) valve you
have nothing to worry about... Millions are used every day
and it only took 1 fool to scare a lot of people.  It's like
smoking while your pouring fuel in the tank. There is
nothing dangerous about putting fuel in unless you are
smoking. It is all common sense. Kind of like not peeing in
the well...
Dave Dahlgren