Re: Bugeye headlights...

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye headlights...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:16:36 -0600
Shoot Order several Rule Books... Keep them everywhere....  then as you give
them away through the year you will still have one or two left to save as
keepsakes.....

I am sure the Us Mule could be rebuild to meet SCTA spec's.... and you and I
would get to run against each other at Maxton....... Bet that would be a
Blast....