Re: Bugeye headlights...

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye headlights...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:24:36 -0600
I was down in the Shop cleaning it out already... This is going to be a ton
of fun... amazing how a cheap little project like this can get ya going....

I gotta start a website this afternoon before I get to far away from the
true begining of the project.... I have been collecting parts and knowledge
for years.... What I need now is a Chassis.... I have the Drive train and
the Systems.... for NEXT year.... but I don't want to get to far away from
this Camaro deal either.... I have several things to do to get it ready to
to solve....  Talked to a guy yesterday that had the same Scuffing the
bearing's problem and he enlightened me a bit on his answers.... ( more
clearence on the bearings and torque sequence of the caps )( sounded like
snake oil but it works for him)

KK I am outta here.... you folks play fair....Keith