Re: ECTA /Pink Floyd

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: ECTA /Pink Floyd
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:34:03 -0700
Thanks for the answer (also to Jb & Joe) What threw me off was that it was so
GREEN (as in trees & grass) in the background. Most of the photos of Maxton seem
kinda desolate. Yeah, yeah, I know the stuff dies in the winter - I haven't
lived in the desert THAT long) And Keith, as for Mike's place, you left out the
black light & lava lamp............
Ed