Re: ECTA /Pink Floyd

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: ECTA /Pink Floyd
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:14:35 -0600
Had to be Maxton Ed.... we ran Moultrie in 94-95

Now on to Mike's comments..... the sun is eclipsed by the Moon?   Okay now I
am picturing Mikes' desk.... this is an old door with Cinder blocks
supporting the ends....and Incense burning in one corner.... Throw in a
Bright Blue bean bag chair in the corner and we have a COMPLETE picture...

Keith ( I love sterotypes.... and 8tracks too )