Politic's and Religion

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Politic's and Religion
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:07:29 -0600
Yeah I guess I been remiss in my duties here.... I gotta tell you guys... I
was tickled that we didn't break into Politics during this election.... (
please lets not start now!!!)

I am not worried about the Majority.... I am worried about the Minority and
making them feel slighted....  It's the reason we don't do politic's or
religion on the list.... Those are Personal choices and should remain that
way....  there is no problem with a comment professing your belief in a
religion .... The Problem is someone else making snide remarks if you
do...... Best to stick to LSR and share our common ground....

Now About you ahhh Casual observers out there.... HEY JUMP IN... we don't
care what the question is.... if you bring it up we can discuss it...  beat
it up.... and Dave can come up with a New Set of Viable rules for it....(
someone has to poke at Dave )  We don't care about how you say it... or how
you spell it.... the character of the queston is much more important...
Please take the time to introduce yourself and join the party....  Oh by the
way when you show up at Speedweek we will all know you and have shared in
the building of your car.

The Archives are located at Listquest.com and you can see every E-mail on
about any aspect of Landspeed racing....

Keith ( playing list police )