Re: ok, here goes.

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Ben Delozier" <bend@aaronsap.com>,
Subject: Re: ok, here goes.
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:59:27 -0500
Maybe it was this trailer deal we've got now, but I missed your introduction
entirely.

Your '63 Falcon would make an interesting and fun car for LSR. Have seen
Falcons before at Bonneville and we've had wagons run at Maxton too. My
suggestion would be the 260 V-8 and 3-speed (you won't need OD with a 2.49
gear), but you have to stick to stock bore and stroke to stay in 'E' class.

Bring it to Maxton and lets see what She'll do.

John Beckett