List backlog

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: List backlog
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:51:31 -0700 (MST)
I've gotten way behind on list admin stuff over the last week, I'm planning
on getting through a batch of stuff this evening.  So you may see some messages
from days ago cropping up.

And for those of you using that virus magnet, aka Outlook Express, foisted upon
hapless users by the marketing thugs at Microsoft, make sure that you have it
set to NOT include the complete original message if you are replying to list
mail.  Of the handful of lists I've checked so far, the land-speed list is by
far the worst in terms of extraneous content.  Most lists have been running
around 40 to 60 percent included text, land-speed has been running about 80 to
85 percent excessive quoting.  There's apparently a lot of people on this list
who don't want to travel 100 mph, they'd rather throw out the anchor and keep it
at 20 mph.

mjb.