Re: International Records

To: Mike Manghelli <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:21:14 -0700
Mike, looking at #5.   Is there any provision for us to come to World Finals,
and run for BNI internation records on the regular course?  Meaning can I run a
bike, according to FIA rules, on the regular long course? If so then is there
any extra cost involved since I am not running on the long course that requires
additional course prep?   You mentioned that the BNI international records are
available to set records by the FIA rules as a lower cost alternative to paying
the FIA fee.  Does this truly mean that we can come run at World Finals, abiding
by FIA rules, on the long course, at regular WF fees?

At any rate, running a meet and abiding by FIA rules, without them present is a
very intriguing idea, as they really would have a tough time refuting the SCTA
records as World Records, as they already sign off on the authenticity of the
SCTA certified speed clockings.

Joe :)