Re: One Roof...

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: One Roof...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:37:58 -0600
I think that was the original intent.... I can see the Problem with Tech
thou.... if you want that Terminal speed as a record then the car is going
to have to have been impounded and go through the certification Process....

I don't know if you fill the Record books instantly with Previous runs... or
not.... But in the Burklands Case... there is no Certification required as
they have a Time slip and the Car wasn't being driven by anything other then
a Piston engine...
We had the Joy of hearing that ourselves.....

Keith