Re: back to FUN

To: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: back to FUN
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:14:35 -0800
Keith,
I prefer the "Slant-eyed Sprite"
There are some inexpensive, high horsepower, small displacement, injected
Datsun/Nissan motors that would work and then you could use the name with
some great graphics you could put on in the driveway.  That way you could
use the fan on you instead of the carb's.  Use a sllide throttle instead
too.
Wes