Re: back to FUN

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: back to FUN
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 08:52:17 -0600
All Right now wait a MIN.... we ain't five seconds into this Bugeye Motor
and ALREADY Dave's Thinks My Side Cam Push Rod Motor is outta date.... I
mean so what if it has a Cast Crank and isn't a Cross Flow.... Geez.... come
on Guys you telling me this isn't going to be as fast as a Dual overhead
cammed 4 valve motor... W/ Injected Slides Throttles?....

Shoot My Motor will spin all the way to 7 grand.....and Make some HUGE hp
numbers.... ( long as you understand 100 is HUGE )

Keith ( Tongue squarly in Cheek.... and Sticking out.... yeah go figure )