Re: International Speed records

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: International Speed records
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:44:01 -0800
Malcolm

Let's not have any of this lurking, your input is INVALUABLE and your
knowledge of the inner workings of the FIA can be very helpful. I
understand precisely what you explained in the previous posts and you
are correct that there has been some "water mudding"

As much as I believe the participation of everyone on this list has
merit, let's not get our undies in a bunch over a misperception or
two.

It may be prudent to continue this discussion via private emails and
posting only well-developed ideas, facts and postulations . . .but
there are a dozen more messages to wade through, so hang in there!

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures