Re: Supercharging little hemis? ? HELP!

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharging little hemis? ? HELP!
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:33:24 -0800 (PST)
--- ARDUNDOUG@aol.com wrote:
>     Regards the small 2-bbl carb, I'd cobble up
> some kind of fuel injector if
> it we're mine..................Ardun Doug King
I was already eyeing the stoker intake and
noticed that the bolt patter for the odd-ball
carburetor is almost square, like the throttle
body on some med 80s GM V-8s and V-6s.  I have no
idea whaere to gbeyond the throttle body though.
I do not want to put a bunch of elecronics on
this roadster, that's for sure - - I want to
build it out of stuff I understand.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *