Weekend Report

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
Subject: Weekend Report
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:21:19 -0800 (PST)
I had a ggod weekend - translation - I got to
play with my car stuff a lot and didn't do a lot
of yard work!

I got the Camaro down on all fours and took it
for a test drive.  (LSR test drives are OK on
Texas farm roads.)  I still didn't handle the way
I want, so it's now on the trailer awaiting a
trip to the front end shop.

I then messed around with the little Dodge hemi.
I lowered it into the roadster frame for the
first time and made an astounding discovery (tsk
tsk tsk)  a hemi, even the smallest, is a whole
helluva lot bigger than a flathead!  That thing
looks like a giant sitting in the same space
previously occupied by the flathead.  Good news
though, everything seems like it's going to fit
just right.  I will even be able to have
steering!

I'm not going to do a whole lot on the roadster
right now, I'll be getting back on the Camaro
later this week to be sure it's ready for Maxton
in May, but it's nice to have the hemi motor
sitting 'tween those roadster rails.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *
*     C/GRS   E/STR       *

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Mvc-004f.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Mvc-012f.jpg]