RE: ok, here goes.

To: Ben Delozier <bend@aaronsap.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: ok, here goes.
From: Ben Delozier <bend@aaronsap.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:26:49 -0600
> Well Hey Ben.. ya never did say if that Falcon was a Two Door or not?
>
> Keith ( and about that Hick thing..... )

Nope, a 4-door.  A 1-owner originally purchased from a dealership about 20
miles from my hometown.   I've even got the original sales receipt.  Came
with "Optional" funky green paint and roof rack.

Soon to be severly dumped, nosed, decked, aluminum aircraft bucket,
rollcage, and requisite metalflake steering wheel.  Street trim offers up an
old  set of Fenton "Hustlers" to finish it off.

May be slow, but it'll be ugly.

BenD (ain't nuthin' hick 'bout it)