Re: Thanks for the Welcome!!

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the Welcome!!
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 08:29:02 -0700
Good to hear from you again Mayf. I assume you have said adios to Alabama at
this point (Keith the literacy average just plunged in Alabama with another
reader/writer leaving- there's just 12 of you guys left?) I read that Pahrump
is famous for a new reason - with gun control now in Kalifornia, they are
shipping their assualt rifiles to FrontSight in Pahrump to escape
registration/confiscation. Man ya gotta love Nye County for rising to meet a
need! Good luck on the Sunbeam & look forward to seeing you on the salt again
this year.

Ed (wondering how a rocket scientist mixes with his red-neck neighbors)