Re: STOCK CAR RACING SPECIAL ON THE TUBE

To: Jim Bodenheimer <bicwig@msn.com>
Subject: Re: STOCK CAR RACING SPECIAL ON THE TUBE
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 05:37:13 -0500
and you trust this guy with your engine??  These horses
would have to be the size of cockroaches in order to have
2500 of them..LOL Maybe he meant if he put all the engines
in the shop in your car there would be 2500..

BTW it did get noticed in the land of amateur racing you
have your engines done at a nascar engine shop.. Let me mark
that on the list of folks that should not complain about
money or the cost of racing..
Dave Dahlgren

Jim Bodenheimer wrote:

> OK Guys,