RE: welding/metal work

To: "'Joe Amo'" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, Dan Warner
Subject: RE: welding/metal work
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:15:10 -0700
It ain't braggin if ya can do it ...

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Amo [mailto:jkamo@rapidnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:14 AM
To: Dan Warner
Cc: Dave Dahlgren; land-speed@autox.team.net

Yes, Dave please post pics, so everyone can see that your work is as
obnoxious
as your retoric:):):):):):).  truth be known, pics and dialogue go along way
bridging the gap of ignorance, helps us get a little glimpse of what someone
is
about- you know facilitate understanding
please post pics of ANYTHING you are working on Dave

Joe

Dan Warner wrote:

> Dave,
>
> How about using the new picture post to show an example of your handiwork?
>
> Dan W

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..