RE: dzus fastners

To: "'ARDUNDOUG@aol.com'" <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dzus fastners
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:05:53 -0700
www.deucefactory.com

Dale :)

-----Original Message-----
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com [mailto:ARDUNDOUG@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 1:07 PM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net

In a message dated 01/19/2001 11:31:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
LGMCAFEE@aol.com writes:

<<
    I thought that I would pass this along to the list. I was looking for
some
 dzus fasteners to install the moon disc that my wife got me for Christmas.
 The ones Moon sold looked to high in price for me. I got on the Internet
and
 came up with this address(www.s-sengineering.com) he ask me what I was
doing
 and I told him. He knew exactly what I needed as he supplied them for Moon.

 He also said he went to school with Al Teague and what a nice guy he was
and
 that he supplied dzus fasteners for him. They were about 1/4 the price of
 Moon. Can't remember his name but the order worked out great.
 Larry Mac

Group,
    If you're looking for low-cost Dzus fasteners disregard this posting. If

you're looking for a new idea in Dzus fasteners, read on.
    Roy Fjastad(sp) from the Bonneville "Two-Club" is the founder of the
Deuce Factory, manufacturer of 32 Ford frames a few years back. His current
venture is a company named Full-Bore. One of their products is a Dzus-type
fastener that is operated by an allen key rather than a screwdriver. Boy,
talk about easy to use and easy on the paint and nerves!!!!!! He even
manufactures dimpled shims to make the fasteners fit snug after the wires
get
a little bent.
    I believe that he advertises in the SCTA Rule Book, and, he may also
have
a website. If anybody knows the web address, please post it.......Ardun Doug

King

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..