Re: liner layout

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Clay, Dale"
Subject: Re: liner layout
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:27:45 -0800
Dale, Howard
Jack Costello built his first liner M/C power with front wheel drive and a
tandem rear set up. Ken Walky's Chevy powered liner is this set up. I see
nothing wrong with being pulled insted of being pushed, at least the back
wheels don't want to drive around the front as the saying goes.Rich Manchen
had one somewhat built and I believe Mike Manghelli is going to complete it
and run a diesel in it.I like the concept myself.
Glen