Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape

To: yesford@clear.net.nz, 3cbxs@ev1.net, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:44:03 EST
In a message dated 2/13/01 9:40:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yesford@clear.net.nz writes:

<< > Keith,
 >   Anybody that can make fake rocks can surely find a substitute for dimple
 > tape.  And to get you started on the right path I offer two ideas........
 >
 > 1) Watch the weather channel for thunderstorms, move car outside prior to
 > golfball size hail move inside prior to grapefruit size hail.
 >
 > 2) Builders Square hardware isle, 12oz ball pein, one weekend labor.

 or 3) Tom, forget the tape alltogether. We kicked Dennis Connor's butt
 5/squat and didn't dimple anything but his pride.

 Chris Harris   NZed.........and still holders of the America's Cup.

Tap dancing on your car with golf spikes works too. Bob