Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Aerodynamic's and Dimple tape
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:36:37 -0800
We had Mike's bike included in our lsr display at the Grand National
show this past month. Mike and I chatted about the simples and his
comment was that the bike's potential has not even come close to being
realized yet. Both his riders expressed thoughts that 250mph was
within reach and that those dimples on the rear body work would
contribute to such speeds being achieved.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures

[This message delayed, as it was sent by someone who has their mailer set to
automatically include the entire message to which they reply.  mjb.]