rulebook

To: <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: rulebook
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:30:27 -0800
Dave & list,

The 2001 rulebook should be available in early March. If you have access to
a 2000 rulebook the questions recently posted about suspensions are in
there. No change to this section for 2001. The technical contact for cars
remains unchanged from last year. I believe I have posted the contact info
earlier, however you should get ahold of Steve Batchelor via fax (661)
944-9676 (he is not internet/email connected)

Rulebooks are available through the SCTA-BNI office, email
office@scta-bni.org

If you are a paid BNI member or a member of an SCTA club you receive a book
as part of your dues.

Dan W